How to Ship Your Stamps to Mystic Stamp Company
Special Note: Please call 1-800-835-3609 before sending stamps to Mystic.
It's very important to properly prepare your stamps for shipping. Taking a few precautions will maximize the safety of your stamps. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Place all the items you're shipping to Mystic in a plastic bag inside the box to prevent water damage
- Secure stock books and albums with rubber bands to keep them from opening. This keeps your stamps from coming loose.
- Place albums and stock books in the box, "right side up." Mark the box "this side up."
- Use plenty of packing material. Fill any empty spots in the box with packing material to prevent contents from shifting
- Wrap a strong packing tape around the box to hold it together in case it's damaged.
- Put your name, address and telephone number on each item – such as an album or stock book - you are shipping. This will aid in the recovery of your stamps should the contents of your parcel become separated during shipping.
Unfortunately, even a properly prepared package may be damaged. (This is unlikely.) So we recommend you insure your package. Insure your stamps for an amount you would find satisfactory if they were lost. Your stamps are insured while they are at Mystic.
Mystic's address is:
Mystic Stamp Company
Attn: Stamp Buyer
9700 Mill St.
Camden, NY 13316